Careers: Marine Logistics Consultant (hf)
We are looking for a motivated, organized, and creative professional who will accompany our clients in the challenges to optimize their fleet operations. As a part of the Opsealog Service Delivery team, your main missions will be:
- Generating value to customers by analyzing data thanks to concrete and extensive marine logistics expertise
- Providing consulting services to account management and product development teams
- Ensuring continuous maritime regulation and innovation watch
Recognized as an expert in marine logistics, the ideal candidate has a broad knowledge of marine offshore operations and logistics challenges.
- Analyze operational data and deliver impactful recommendations
- Identify new analysis ideas to boost our logistics service use cases.
- Advise our customer on fleet selection, fleet strategy, implementation of logistics flows, and fleet optimization
- Be the main Logistics point of contact.
- Participate in clients’ meetings as a logistics expert.
- News Watch: business, technologies, regulations (IMO, ISO…), new products, etc.
- Interact with Opsealog various departments
- Merchant Marine Officer and/or higher degree or equivalent logistics or supply chain in the maritime
- 5-7 years of experience in marine logistics (experience in Oil & Gas is a real plus)
- Proficiency in English and French, a third language would be a plus
Technology savvy, interested in data management and analytics
Critical thinking and result-oriented
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Familiarity with Excel Pivot tables (Power BI is a plus)
Desire to work in an international and dynamic environment
Ambition to be part of a fast-growing company
- Oil & Energy
- Customer Service
- Business Development