11 rue Hermès
Parc Technologique du Canal
31520 Ramonville Saint-Agne
SA au capital de 1 250 000 euros
813 370 368 RCS Toulouse
TVA FR68 81 33 70 368
Director of publication
The site is the exclusive property of Opsealog. Site content refers to the general structure, texts, images animated or not, and sounds that make up the site.
The content is protected by copyright and law databases under French law and by international agreements. Accordance with the Code of Intellectual Property, the user has exclusively: On the right of private, personal, and not transferable use of portal content or one of its components, On the right of reproduction to storage for display on a single screen position and reproduction in one copy for backup or printout. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Opsealog society.
This is any representation and / or reproduction, even partial, of the contents of this site and / or one of its elements, including: for commercial and / or advertising and / or distribution for the purpose of using one of the elements of the site in a networked computer environment.
What data do we collect?
Opsealog collects the following data:
Personal Data: While navigating in the Opsealog website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. The personal data collected includes:
- E-mail address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Company name
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected when using our website, it includes information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access our website using a mobile device, we may collect information automatically, including the type of mobile device us, the device’s unique ID, the IP address, operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Opsealog with most of the data collected. We collect and process data when you:
- Submit a contact or job application forms through our website.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, chatbot conversations, or e-mail.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- We use the Hubspot plugin to collect data and generate automatic contacts using the contact forms embedded in the website. https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- We collect personal data from Linkedin ads. https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
How will we use your data?
Opsealog collects your data so that we can e-mail you with special offers and news from our company. We do not disclose your data with any of our partner companies, shareholders, or clients.
How do we store your data
Opsealog securely stored your data at WordPress, Hubspot, and Sendinblue servers.
What are your data protection rights?
Opsealog would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access your data: Opsealog will provide information about the personal data we process. You may ask for a copy of the data registered.
- Rectification: You have the right to correct or complete your data.
- The right to deletion: You have the right to request that Opsealog deletes your data, in accordance with GDPR. However, please note that if you use any of our services that require you to give personal information, erasing our records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to remain using such services.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask that we limit our processing under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You can oppose your data processing under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary / Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your choices when you use the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with more personal experience and avoid re-entering your preferences every time you use it.
How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies.
Privacy policies of other websites
WordPress – https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/
Hubspot – https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
Sendinblue – https://fr.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/
Google analytics – http://www.google.com/privacy.html.
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org